Hmmmm…. I’m surprised…
But let’s go….
THANK YOU https://fromastrangertoyou.home.blog/ FOR READING MY BLOG AND NOMINATING ME FOR THIS AWARD!!!
You are quite a blogger yourself and I’d like to recommend it to ALL OF YOU reading this post!!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
- What inspired you to pick up blogging?
I’m guilty but I’m honest, so here you go. I was really not the kind of person who’d go an extra mile to show my talents. So the blog was a result of making my portfolio look good. Despite the abandonment of the particular purpose of this blog, my drive for writing didn’t die. So I kept going; writing whatever my mind conjures when I sit in my tiny study. And here I am; utterly baffled at the thought of being nominated for this award by a fellow writer.
2. What are some of your fears?
Disappointment. Kinda explains why I never had the thought of starting a blog some years ago. The fear of being not liked or disappointed killed many opportunities I had gotten. But somewhere down the line made me work hard so that I’d never have to face that disappointment. I know, doesn’t sound really inspiring.
3.Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both, I guess?
4. Your favorite book of all time aside from Harry potter
I’m a huge fan of Agatha Christie. “And then there were none” is my top pick. If I could sneak one more in “Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown too.
5. Your favorite character and why
Hmmmm…. I need to put in some thought to that.
6. Do you have a role model? If yes, who and why
Quite some. I have a happy family and I’d like to be a mix of my mom, dad and grandma. Very impressive individuals, I must say. Balanced aspects of loyalty, rationality and independence in that order.
7. Have you ever wondered how cotton candy is made?
It has got me fascinated and curious but not enough to actually check on it.
8. Tell us one thing you’re proud of
Being the mature ‘mom’ in any group I am. It’s a trait of mine that both I and other people find endearing.
9. Tea or coffee
Mint black tea
10. If you had to live in one country for a year which country would you want to live in and why?
Italy. I think it’s a really beautiful country and I am really interested in the history and culture of the country. And of course, the food. I like to eat and want to try the authentic cuisine.
Bloggers who I think are awesome and deserve a nomination:
Questions I’d like to ask:
- Favorite movie and why
- Which book character do you think is most similar to you?
- A book you think i everyone should read at least once in their life
- A skill that you want to pursue passionately
- Favorite music genre, artist and why?
- A belief that you strongly care about
- Life motto
- A drama you would recommend to a stranger
- Which is the kind of apocalypse you think you’d survive?
- What do you think the world need the most now?
That’s all folks. Hmmm…. Sounds like quite the ordinary.
Thank you to all the lovely people out there reading this post. I hope you like it and stay safe despite the dire circumstances outside. We’ll fight it!!
See you next time!!